- ONSITE – A typical contractor with 2 or 3 employees with annual sales under $500K can hire us for $135 bi-weekly. That's less than $70 a week;
- ONSITE – Retail/entertainment/restaurant (cash registers, lots of vendors/bills, credit card deposits, etc.) with $50-75K per week in sales, is estimated at $195, 3x a month;
- OFFSITE – Weekly offsite services that include bill pay, payroll, invoicing and filing is available for $113.75.
- Professional bookkeeping services on a part-time basis saves you time and money
- You can spend your time doing what you do best. You're good at what you do – whether it be electrician, carpenter, plumber, or retail sales, leave the bookkeeping duties to a professional bookkeeper
- You will be able to give your CPA or Tax Preparer a clean and current set of financial records – saves time and money
- Less stress – no more late fees, bounced checks, lost bills or unpaid invoices