Mission, Vision & Values
Passionate about business, passionate about bookkeeping.
Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated business people. That’s not a criticism; they’re passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that’s why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA. -
TOP SECRET Bookkeeping is a small business that serves small businesses.
Our journey begins with our mission. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions
- To provide bookkeeping services and accurate, timely and relative information to small businesses
- To hire, train and build a team of dedicated bookkeepers and support office leaders
- To provide focused, relevant, effective, affordable training workshops
- To make a difference in local communities
Our vision describes what we need to accomplish our mission.
- Services: Provide exceptional bookkeeping and filing systems that satisfy our clients needs
- Training: Provide training to use Intuit's Quickbooks software. Training is fun, informative and easily retained/applied. Continual improvement based on learner evaluations and feedback.
- Teamwork & Employees: TSB will be a great place to work and will challenge everyone to reach their full potential. Provide a nurturing environment of mentorship and training. Promote based on performance.
- Community: To create new jobs and stimulate the local economy
- Partners: Together we achieve more. Recognizing quality and value in our suppliers by showcasing how TSB uses their products and services in our advertising and recommendations to clients.
- Profit: As a for profit company, of course we want to make a profit. Team initiatives and productivity will be the driving force to a generous and fair profit-sharing plan, thereby rewarding ourselves for contributing our best effort to the success of our clients’ businesses and TSB.
- Productivity: Maximize the effectiviness of our current procedures and filing systems. Relentless and constant improvements.
Our values should be a mirror. Who we are and our reflection in the world.
- Leadership: Working together and supporting each other to reach our potential.
- Integrity: Keep our client work confidential. Focus on making our clients successful, because our success is measured by theirs.
- Quality: Everything we do, we do well. Deliver the best of TSB to every client cost-effectively.
- Diversity: Every small business has potential. Offer services in spanish to the Latin small business clients.